Wednesday, November 4, 2009

To test or not to test?

Ok I was going to hold of testing until Monday (which would make it 10 DPO), but the test I have says test as early as 7 DPO...which is tomorrow. I always have such good intentions of waiting but it really never happens. So tomorrow after Toodles leaves for work I will do the damn test. I really am not expecting much so I don't know why I want to put myself through it! Oh well only time will tell.

No comments: