Monday, October 19, 2009

More Scans

We will be back in for scans on friday....I'm so lucky I have such a supportive boss, If I was her I would like to give me a slap up the side of the head. Pinky is now living with her father for the next two months (not that I think it will last that long) so now it's going to be a little more quieter at home. I think that Toodles made the decison after all the stress the kids have put us through these past few weeks with all the lies they have told their father...the kids are playing us all off each other, mainly Bluey. I really didn't want Pinky to go, I just keep reminding myself its only for two months and we don't need the stress at the moment. Lets hope this month works...even though Toodles said this will be our last try for the year it won't, I will keep going till I get her a baby.

No comments: