Thursday, October 9, 2008

Worst day ever!

Toodles and I are getting married next month..well we were! I called our wedding dress shop to say that I will be picking up our layby tomorrow, they apparently cancelled our layby and returned the items to the shelf after we got them especially made, yes we were half a month late in getting them off but we were overseas! On top of all that we lost our 50% deposit of $1500, I am so mad. Oh and the icing on the cake is that they will all need to get re-made which will take 12 weeks and we get married in 5! Where the hell am I supposed to find a Brides dress, 4 Bridesmaid dresses (which was hard enough agreeing on the first time as they are all different sizes) and 2 page boy outfits, I am irate! hmm Toodles just called me back and apparently it's all my fault as I didn't call them earlier..of course it is! I'm going to go hide in a corner and cry, nothing seems to be going our way lately :(

No comments: