Monday, February 23, 2009

Another down day.

Did another pregnancy test, still negative. I really don't have much hope for this try, this was also our last try with DD. Toodles no longer wants to use him as he suggested that I sleep with him to increase our chances and keep it a secret from everyone. I guess now we will end up going back down the clinic route but have no idea when that will be as it is going to cost us thousands. Toodles cried all last night because I think the reality of it all is finally kicking in, I really just don't know what else to do. It has been almost a year since we first tried and still have got nothing to show for it all except frustration and saddness. I feel so bad, I thought of only how I was coping through all this but it didn't even hit me till last week how hard Toodles has been taking it all. She normally keeps things in but has been really teary lately, she desperatly wants this as much as I do..I just didn't know how much.

No comments: