Sunday, January 11, 2009

Back on Track

Toodle and I are doing much better this week. We have been spending quality time together every afternoon walking along the beach and going out for dinner...sort of feels like dating again :) We also got a fair bit done around the house and have decided to make a really big effort this year to focus on family life. I have spoken to our donor since the last post and offered our support to him and KS through there seperation. He emailed back that he is still willing to try for a baby if we are. I can't begin to tell you how happy I was reading that after a tough day at work...I called toodles before I could even finish reading the email he sent. We are now back to trying next month. I am so relieved. After my post last week I contacted a few fertility clinics and IUI is at least $1600 a cycle and IVF is a huge $7400 a cycle, I really don't know how infertile couples out there can afford that, but like them I would be willing to pay anything to get a healthy bubba. I really hope this year is it!

No comments: