Sunday, February 7, 2010

The positives

Whenever I get down about anything i.e baby making or work, I need to keep reminding myself of all the things I have to be thankful for:
I'm healthy (for the most part anyway)
I have a roof over my head
I go to bed with a full belly at night
I have family that care about me
Even though I don't have my own baby I still have children and laughter in my life
I have a beautiful wife who makes sure I'm looked after...

Even when my boss disrespect me and belittles me I need to find the positives:
I have a huge glass window at my desk with a lovely shady mango tree out the front to look at
I can hear the birds chirping somewhere reminding me that there is life outside these fall walls
When I need to I can get a 'pick me up' by walking to the day centre where all the clients are and happy staff that greet me when I enter
For the most part I work with some awesome people who I have great laughs with
I am able to spend time at my desk blogging.

So you see things aren't all that bad, are they?

P.S. I peed on a stick this morning and it was negative, I'm only on day 9 so it still is possible that I could be pregnant (I will keep telling myself that).

No comments: