Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Disappointed!

Ok I know I said we were going to wait till next year to go back to the clinic but I kinda caved and decided to try this month..after convincing Toodles and having my cycles worked out I called the clinic to let them know. I knew I was pushing it because they are only open half days when I would be needing to inseminate but I still thought I would be able to do it...apparently not as they are only open to do blood work! If only my period came 4 days later then expected then maybe I could do it. I also spoke to them about upping my dose of Gonal F, they need to speak with Dr Carey first but I don't see why he would have a problem with it.
I have heaps of new years resolutions that I prob will have to dedicate a whole post to. One top priority on my list (ok this is on the top of my list every year) is to lose a bit of IUI weight, courtesy of the hormone injections. I'm hoping this will make it easier to get pregnant...and fast! I'm going to my first weight watchers night with mum and her best friend (my MC from the wedding), would like to hear from any of you who have tried this and if it helped you become a super hot chick (or man).

No comments: