Thursday, March 19, 2009

Happy Anniversary Toodles

I can't beleive it's been a whole week since i've posted, however I have been sneakily reading along to all your posts:) Good news...KS is moving out on Saturday, Toodles gave her the push she needed so it looks like smooth sailing from here, now we just have to shake smokie (she has been at our place for half the week!). I'm really excited about tomorrow, (not just about KS moving out) Toodles and I are staying at Conrad Jupiters for our anniversary...today it had been 3yrs since we got together, somehow it seems like forever! We have stayed there about 4 times before with the last time being our first insemination attempt. We are also finally getting our hair done seeing as we havent been back since before the wedding. This really is a good week for me....happy dayz! :)

No comments: