Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!

Heres hoping that 2009 is better than 2008 :) ok I guess I have nothing really to complain about, Toodles and I accomplished alot in 2008 and finally tied the knot! This year i'm focusing on our family's happiness and being the best person that I can be. We are also trying to get our relationship back on track and possibly looking at other ways of conceiving. Our donor and his fiance are back in a bad place and it doesnt like they are going to pull themselves out of it anytime soon, rather then dwelling on it we need to move on i guess. I will also be picking up our wedding photos today so i'm pretty excited about that! We ended up having a quiet night to bring in the new year, we took the kids on a bike ride down to were they had fire works going off..it was nice to just sit with the 3 of them and relax :) We came home and had a swim (it was stinking hot) and put the kids to bed, we ended up hitting the sack around 10:30. I feel like im getting old lol.
My 21st was nice. We are having a party next week as everyone is away for chrissy. Toodles and I spent the day at Byron Bay swimming and bush walking, we finished up the day having dinner with family...just magic :)

No comments: