Saturday, December 27, 2008

21 tomorrow!

Well tomorrow marks 21 years since i've been here on this earth. I really don't understand all the hype that is associated with the 21 mark, it's really just another year older to me. Toodles has insisted that we have a party which we wont be doing till January as everyone is away over christmas. I'm pretty lucky for a 21yr old though, I have gotten everything most people are lucky to have by the time there 30 or 40!
I met Toodles when I was 14 and started seeing each other when I was 18, became a step mum to her 2 children (then aged 2 and 4), moved completely out of home by the time I was 19 and bought our first house together, got engaged on my 20th birthday and got married 11 months later and all through the past 2years we have been on this baby making journey together.
We have had so many ups and downs. We have supported each other in coming out to our families, I have supported Toodles through her bitter divorce, we have been taken to court twice this year about the kids, we have found our donor and Toodles has been there and supported me through the rollercoaster of every 2WW.
I guess we have been through a lot in the three years we have been together, but there is no way I would want to go through all of this with anyone else, she is my strength and I love her for every experience she has given me.

No comments: