Monday, March 29, 2010

Still Pregnant

Yes i'm still here and 7 weeks pregnant on Friday. It still doesn't feel real. I have an ultrasound on Thursday to see if it's one or two babies...I really don't feel that excited which is strange. I just don't think it has all sunk in yet, we will have a real live baby for christmas! (heres hoping everything goes ok). We are going camping for easter which sould be interesting as I vomit from the moment I wake up and get up on average 4 times a night to pee. Morning sickness has turned into all day sicknes but I am still so blessed that I can actually complain about pregnancy symptoms. I can't write much, i'm so tired and am struggling to string sentences together. Will post more after I have the ultrasound.

1 comment:

Michaela said...

Congrats!!!! I can't wait to read more updates.