Thursday, January 14, 2010

The Kiddies are back!

I picked Pinky and Bluey up at 10am when I was supposed to be running errands for work and took them for ice-cream, now they are hanging out with Toodles mum till I finish. I actually am happy they are back...but I really did enjoy my break though. Poor Pinky has school sores down her leg that are blisstered and they cut all her hair off up to her ears because she got head lice from mixing with their fathers, gfs nices and nephews. They always come back with something...oh and they shaved Blueys head because we gave him a mohwak for the holidays. The poor kids are so skinny you can see their ribs because they have been living off an organic diet with no milk or meat for the past 3 months...Today they have started 'fatty boot camp' and I'm hoping they put on weight before school because they really do look neglected.

No comments: